Are you having a hard time deciding what to serve your family for dinner? With a long list of choices, you would want to try something new that everyone will enjoy! Authentic chicken Balti may be the recipe you are looking for. It is a very fragrant dish that is a very close relative to the curry. It can be meat, specifically chicken meat, or vegetable with a thick and spicy tomato-based sauce.
If you want to give this dish a try, below is the list of ingredients and the easy steps you need to follow. You can add a hint of your creativity while cooking and still enjoy this dish.
Spicentice Chicken Balti
- Chicken (4 breast fillets)
- 2 Onions (medium)
- 200ml Tomatoes (tinned)
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 inch piece Ginger
- 1 tbsp Tomato Puree
- Low-Calorie Spray / 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- Fresh Coriander - (for garnish - optional)
- Spicentice Balti Spice Kits
- Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Peel and finely chop the onions, ginger and garlic and blend the tomatoes.
- Heat oil/low calorie spray in a large non-stick pan over medium heat and start frying the onion. As the onion browns, add the ginger and garlic and cook for a few seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato puree and stir in the Spicentice Balti Sachet with 1 tsp salt.
- Stir in the chicken, lower the heat and cover the pan with a lid. Cook for 5 mins.
- Add 150ml boiling water, cover the pan with the lid and simmer for 10-15 mins or until the chicken is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Finally, check the seasoning and garnish with chopped coriander.
The Secret Behind Your Chicken BaltiThe Chicken Balti has yet to determine its roots. Sources may say that it is from Baltistan, North Pakistan or some say the recipe started in 1977 at Adil’s restaurant in Sparkbrook, Birmingham, leading to what is now known as the Balti triangle. This beautiful dish may not have its origins settled, but still, the taste of the recipe is finely passed on for years. This has to be one of the best Authentic Chicken Balti Recipes around.
Now, you can quickly whip up dinner now with Spicentice Balti kit that is made from 100% pure herbs and spices. These kits will not only guarantee great taste most conveniently, but it is also gluten-free and is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Why Choose Spicentice?For those who plan to prepare a delicious meal, you can put your trust in Spicentice. The quality and taste of our spice kits are strictly under high standards. The ingredients that we use are sourced from the top suppliers around the globe to give you the best spices there is.
Spicentice has a long list of choices that are all easy to use in your everyday cooking. The taste will not be sacrificed for the health benefits that it possesses. We prioritise health and ensure the best cooking and eating experience for our customers.