Who doesn’t love meatballs? It can be made in different ways, and with different ingredients to use, they can be great appetizers or quick snacks, and perfect leftovers to be turned into a meatball sandwich or curry. This spiced meatball is even better as Koftas. Kofta is made up of balls with mined ground meat that is mixed with flavourful herbs and spices. This is the best chicken kofta recipe that will be your favourite! Additionally, you can try it with spiced tomato sauce. It’s flavour-packed ground meatballs that are extremely popular throughout North Africa and the Middle East. Just look at the ingredients and our Spicentice Persian Kofta spice and you’ll want to start cooking straightway!
Summer Sizzler – Persian Kofta
- 500g minced meat (Lamb, Chicken, Beef or Turkey)
- 1 Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 inch piece Ginger
- ½ bunch Coriander
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 6-8 Bamboo skewers
- Spicentice Persian Kofta Spice Sachet
Tip: This is best with cool yogurt raita on top and a flatbread. Spicentice offers you full spice and seasonings that is also great for vegetable koftas. Just grill, bake or pan fry according to your preferences.
- Finely chop onion, garlic, ginger and coriander. Soak skewers in water.
- Place the minced meat in a large bowl and add the onion, garlic, ginger, coriander, lemon juice, salt and Spicentice Persian Kofta Spice Sachet. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and leave to marinade for 15 mins or more.
- Then divide the mixture into six to eight equal pieces. With damp hands, shape the meat around and along each skewer, pressing little indents in the meat.
- Grill the kebabs for 8-10 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with flatbread, salad and drizzle with a yogurt and mint dressing.
Spicentice Persian Kofta Spice
Indulge yourself with healthy and tasty Persian Kofta dish that is traditional to the Middle East! It is a genuinely delicious minced meat that is marinated with the special herbs and spices, and have the chicken grilled to perfection! It is best served with Persian kebabs, fluffy saffron rice, flatbread or just some crispy salad! It is a favourite dish that you can try and have on almost everything.
Source of Our Ingredients
Spicentice knows how important it can be to our clients to understand where we source our ingredients. Actually, you don’t have to worry as we make sure that all of it came from globally trusted suppliers that assure us of each ingredient that we get from them. All of it is in its best quality for your desired meal!
Why Choose Spicentice?
Stash your chicken kofta made of Spicentice kits in your freezer to have it anytime you want. You can try serving it over greens, grains or even with your favourite pita sandwiches. It’s a perfect choice for vegans, vegetarians and weight watchers. You can prepare this on the most meal and satisfy the cravings of the whole family.