Create a tasty carrot meal with this simple idea of Moroccan spiced carrots! There are not only tasty, but it is vegan-friendly and perfect to feed any crowd. Peeled carrots expose its freshness, releases sugar and the moisture to make it totally crispy. We totally love this flavour mix, and you may want to try it out on other vegetables like potatoes and cauliflowers.
With the hearty blend of pure herbs and spices from our Moroccan spicy carrot and coriander soup spices, you’ll love the crispness of the carrots and make it hard to resist. If you want a better taste and simpler preparation, you may look for baby carrots! Just make sure to give them a good scrub as there’s no peeling required.
Moroccan Spiced Carrot & Coriander Soup
- 500g Carrots
- 1 Onion (medium)
- Cooking Oil/Low-Calorie Spray
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1.2 Litre Vegetable Stock
- 1 Bunch Fresh Coriander
- Moroccan Spiced Carrot & Coriander Soup Sachet
- Optional - Swirl a little crème fraiche or cream over the top for extra indulgence!
- Peel and finely chop the onion, garlic and coriander. After, peel and roughly chop the carrots to make the vegetable stock.
- Heat 1-2 tbsp cooking oil /low-calorie spray in a large non-stick pan and start frying the onion. When the onion has softened, add the garlic and fry for 1 min. You will start to notice the alluring smell of the meal coming into shape now.
- Add the carrots, Moroccan Spiced Carrot & Coriander Soup Sachet, vegetable stock and stir.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce heat to low. Simmer for 20 mins or until the carrots are tender. Stir in the chopped coriander.
- Whizz the soup with a hand blender or in a food processor until smooth.
- Finally, season to taste and garnish with the fresh coriander. For an added extra flavour, swirl a little crème fraiche or cream over the top and enjoy!
Tip: Make sure to check the carrots while cooking. The smaller pieces could overcook and result for mushy texture.
Spicentice Moroccan Spiced Carrot and Coriander Soup Sachet
Enjoy the spiced carrots and coriander soup with your roasted beef or lamb, or even with your favourite curry dish! As the weather starts to get colder, having this homemade recipe makes it a perfect warm me up meal! It has been blended with 100% pure herbs and spices, totally healthy and delicious as well. Lose yourself in the bliss of the North-African delicacies with the full flavours you’ve been craving for.
Quality Sourced Ingredients
We know how important it is to you to see the source of our ingredients. Don’t worry as all of the herbs and spices we used has been carefully selected to maintain the ultimate flavour that you can enjoy from our collection of kits and seasonings. This has to be one of the best Moroccan Spicy Carrot Recipes around!
Why Choose Spicentice?
Enjoy your favourite Moroccan dishes at the heart of your kitchen with easy to prepare and use spices from Spicentice. We’ve got a healthy alternative that you will love and try out!