Lovingly selected herbs and spices with a recipe to make a delicious dish of Moroccan Lamb Tagine to serve four.
Lamb Tagine... is traditionally served with couscous. The fusion of spicy and sweet is distinctly Moroccan. Sitting on a rug and sipping mint tea will make you look cool while adding to your enjoyment of this dish.
Ingredients: Cumin, Paprika, Ginger, Chilli, Coriander, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cassia, Black Peppercorns.Did you know our Moroccan Lamb Tagine kit is:
- 100% Pure Herbs & Spice
- Gluten Free Spices
- Sugar & Salt Free
- Slimming Club Friendly
- Paleo Friendly
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
- Blended in the U.K.
Shopping List (extra items needed to make this dish)
- 650g Lamb (diced)
- 4 Onions (medium)
- 2 Potatoes (medium, optional)
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 10 Dried Apricots (cut in half)
- 400ml Tomatoes (tinned)
- 5 tbsp Cooking Oil / Low Calorie Spray
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Toasted Almonds (for garnish - optional)
- Handful Fresh Coriander (for garnish - optional)
the tab content