1. Preheat oven to 180c or light up the bbq.
2. In a bowl mix together salt, sugar and Spicentice Beer Can spices.
3. Drizzle oil/low cal spray over chicken and rub the spice mix over the whole chicken and under the skin of the chicken.
4. Pour out half the beer can. Place beer can with half beer in a roasting tray. Sit the chicken over the beer can and allow to stand upright.
5. Place in oven or on a bbq (pop lid on), and cook for 1 hour & 15 mins, or until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
Tip: Add chopped vegetables around the sides of the chicken to roast alongside chicken.
1 Whole Chicken
440ml Can Beer
2 tbsp Olive oil/Low Cal Spray
1.5 tsp Salt
1 tsp Brown Sugar
1tsp Brown Sugars