1. Heat the oil/low cal spray in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add contents of sachet 1 and fry the seeds for a few seconds before adding the onion.
2. As the onions brown, add the remaining garlic and ginger. Continue to fry, stirring occasionally.
3. Now add the tomatoes, contents of sachet 2 and half a tsp each of salt and sugar/sweetener followed by 1tsp of lemon juice.
4. Stir in the chicken and cook with a lid on for 10 mins.
5. Add 200ml water, pop lid back on and gently simmer for 15 mins or until the chicken is tender.
6. Once cooked, check the seasoning and garnish with fresh coriander.
4 Chicken breasts (chopped)
2 Onions (chopped)
200ml Tomatoes (blended)
3 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
1 inch piece Ginger (chopped)
2 tsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Salt
½ tsp Sugar
3 tbsp Cooking Oil/Low Cal spray
Fresh Coriander (chopped for garnish)
For a veggie alternative try with soya pieces/vegetables