The Best Jeera Chicken Recipe
Wave goodbye to cold nights with unfulfilling food, thanks to this wonderful dish that is packed with delicious flavours. It’s aromatic, spicy and colourful as well as being really simple to prepare – perfect for dinner any night of the week.
It’s often served with a peshwari naan or plain basmati rice. However you decide to eat it, you can do away with expensive and unhealth Indian takeaways and enjoy all those authentic tastes cooked completely by you.
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 chillies
- Fresh coriander (for garnish - optional)
- 3 tbsp of cooking oil or low cal spray
- 1 tsp of salt
- Jeera Chicken Spices
Peel and finely chop the chillies, garlic and coriander. Skin the chicken and cut into small pieces. Add the Jeera Chicken sachet with half a tsp salt and mix thoroughly. Leave to stand for 15-30 mins.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add Jeera Sachet 1 with the garlic and fry for a few seconds.
- Add the marinated chicken and cook for 5 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Next, add the chopped chillies, stir and cover with a lid.
- Cook until the chicken is tender (approx 20-25 mins) stirring every now and then. Finally, check the seasoning and serve with fresh coriander.
Tip: The chicken will cook in its own juices. However if more juice is required, just add 175ml of water while the chicken is cooking.
Our source of ingredients
Each of our spice kits and meals was created with the best quality of ingredients available. We have sourced everything from suppliers around the world to ensure everything is as good as it could be, resulting in amazing flavours no matter what you cook.
Why choose Spicentice?
Our wide range of seasoning kits and blends can help make light work of any meal. Whatever your palate, we have a selection of recipes from all different cuisines and cultures, each of which can be tailored to create low-calorie versions, or those suitable for vegetarians or vegans. Delicious home cooking has never been easier.