A healthy alternative to fast food burgers, this perfect combination of charred meat, cool cucumber yoghurt, fresh mint and our herbs and spices make your favourite burger fresh and aromatic. If you’re trying to think new ways of preparing lamb, then this minted burger recipe is a fantastic option.
Made for a quick and easy weeknight dinner, this minted lamb burger can be served fresh with a bun or pitta bread topped with homemade yoghurt sauce.
King of the Grill! Gourmet Burger Rub
To complete the burger:
- Burger buns
- Lettuce leaves
- Tomato & red onion, cut into slices
- Cheese slices
- Sauce of your choice
Tip: If you have cucumber yogurt, then you can add it onto the patty for a tasty burger sauce.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic. Fry the onion over a medium heat until softened.
- Place the minced meat in a large bowl. Add the onion, garlic, chopped fresh mint, egg and Gourmet Burger Sachet with a pinch of salt.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly and make into six large balls. Then flatten into burger shapes.
- Heat the barbecue, grill or oven (180°C) and cook on both sides until the burgers are cooked through.
- Slice the buns in half and add the lettuce leaves. Place the burger on top and add a slice of cheese, onion and tomato. Finally, squeeze over the sauce of your choice and enjoy!
Our source of ingredients
We only use the best ingredients in our spice kits and seasonings, sourced from trusted suppliers across the globe. Every ingredient is carefully chosen to ensure the finest tastes, helping to make this burger one of the most succulent and flavourful around.
Why choose Spicentice?
We make cooking simple – and this recipe is a perfect example. We have a wide range of seasoning kits, all of which can enhance your favourite dishes without any effort from you. They’re equally good with vegetarian and vegan dishes too, as well as being ideal for healthier meals. Use our huge selection of seasoning kits to make family cooking a whole lot easier.