Create a tasty meal that’s healthy and packed with flavour with this Moroccan Spiced Carrot soup. Ideal for vegetarians and vegans, it’s full of natural sugars and moisture and ideal on a cold winter’s night when you need a pick-me-up.
With the hearty blend of pure herbs and spices from our Moroccan spicy carrot and coriander soup spices, every flavour in the soup is enhanced. You can easily tweak the recipe to suit your tastes, ensuring a hearty dish that’s low in calories.
Moroccan Spiced Carrot & Coriander Soup
- 500g of carrots
- 1 medium onion
- cooking oil or low cal spray
- 1 garlic clove
- 1.2 litres of vegetable stock
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- Moroccan Spiced Carrot & Coriander Soup Sachet
- Optional - swirl a little crème fraiche or cream over the top for extra indulgence
- Peel and finely chop the onion, garlic and coriander. Then, peel and roughly chop the carrots and make the vegetable stock.
- Heat 1-2 tbsp of oil in a large non-stick pan and start frying the onion. When the onion has softened, add the garlic and fry for 1 min.
- Add the carrots, Moroccan Spiced Carrot & Coriander Soup Sachet and vegetable stock, and stir.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 20 mins or until the carrots are tender. Stir in the chopped coriander.
- Whizz the soup with a hand blender or in a food processor until smooth.
- Finally, season to taste and garnish with the fresh coriander. For an added extra flavour, swirl a little crème fraiche or cream over the top and enjoy.
Tip: Make sure to check the carrots while cooking. The smaller pieces could overcook and result in a mushy texture.
Quality sourced ingredients
All of our kits and seasonings are made up of 100% pure herbs and spices. We source these ingredients from reputable suppliers, ensuring that only the best quality ingredients make it into our blends. The result is a spice kit packed with flavour that will never let you down.
Why choose Spicentice?
Enjoy your favourite Moroccan dishes cooked at home in your kitchen thanks to our easy-to-use spices from Spicentice. They're low in calories and ideal for vegetarians and vegans, just as all of our seasoning kits are, so you can create a delicious and healthy meal plan to suit you.