The Best Seafood Linguine Recipe
A perfect choice for all seafood and pasta lovers, this seafood linguine recipe is easy to prepare. Toss all your favourite seafood ingredients - like prawns, mussels and squid - over your pasta and don’t forget to add garlic, sweet tomatoes and all the important spices. It's a flavourful mix of all the goodness of seafood flavours that coat the pasta for a perfect dinner. Add some dry wine for that extra boost of taste and texture.
- 400g of linguine pasta
- Spicentice Fish Seasoning Rub
- 100g each of prawns, mussels, and squid
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- ½ red chilli, finely chopped
- 220g of cherry tomatoes
- 200ml of dry white wine
- A handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon
Preparing the pasta
Bring a large pot with salted water to boil and cook the pasta. Make sure to check the instructions on how many minutes it should take to cook the pasta. Drain the pasta and set it aside, keeping a cup of pasta water to use in the main dish.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the chilli and the garlic. Cook it for 1 minute until golden. Pour in the dry white wine and leave it to bubble until it is completely reduced.
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes or until softened. Add the Spicentice Fish Seasoning Rub and continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
- Put the pasta in the pan and add the pasta water to loosen it up. Toss in the other ingredients and mix it well. You can add more water if necessary.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley on top of it. Squeeze the lemon over and serve.
Tip: If you absolutely love seafood, you are always free to add more ingredients. Some prefer to add shelled ingredients for an extra burst of seafood flavour.
Why choose Spicentice?
Achieve a healthy way of cooking different dishes through our special kits and meals. Here at Spicentice, we have created a wide range of products that are made with 100% pure herbs and spices. All are carefully selected to ensure they are delicious and healthy, perfect for vegetarians, vegans or anyone on a slimming diet.
Our kits let you liven up your weekly meal plans whether it's family dinners or planning for leftover lunches.